Monday, June 25, 2012

Facebook Auto Fans For Pages (Buy Real Facebook Fans)

Hi Guys, I'm Asfi, A Software Engineering and the founder of this fugly blog. These days i'm having my holidays so i decided to make an auto like for facebook pages, posts, comments and photos! So Finally after struggling hard I made it in few days and its working perfectly !



So I've decided to earn some money now, I have my own auto like system Which is paid one !! now i promote pages of celebrities and other business pages and earn some money!!! I can give you 150k likes in 1 month safely !! Its not an Auto Bot, Its real Facebook Likes System...!

The Price for website FREE website is $120 With All the Installations Files ONLY.

https://www.facebook.com/fcyah

The price for Full Paid System is $500

If you want me to promote your facebook page and you want daily 5000 likes, So My rates for 1k like is $17, You can get more discount on 100k Page.


Auto Liker, Facebook Hack

2 comments:

wekelijkse vragen on 11:52 AM said...

like my pleas

Unknown on 5:57 AM said...

Thank you for your lovely post that will help for sure...



Download working autosubscribers script,

http://subscriptionscripter.blogspot.com

Blogger Tricks

 

© 2011 Punaly Hacking Articles - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us